What Options Are Available To Build A C.M.S. Or Portal? By Joseph Wojcicki | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Joseph wojcicki

I Recommend Web Hosting Buzz With Hosting Starting As Low As 4.99 A Month. 

This website uses the Oxwall Platform.  Oxwall is very easy to use and customize. For Blog Options Wordpress Etc Please Click On The Image Below. You do not need coding experience however its does help to learn HTML to add additional features.  We created this website to help you do that. I am here to answer your questions.

When you sign up for hosting you will recieve a Cpanel loaded with tons of websites you can install and customize at the click of a button.

As a former NING user I can tell you this service in my opinion is just as easy to use and it allows you much more control over your own content.

Here is a picture of the CMS Or Portal choices you have. (You can install more than 1.)

For help please Log In and comment below. I am available for hire also if you do not wish to do-it-yourself. Im happy to send you a proposal or provide limited services and assist you when needed.   The services provided by this Forum And Groups are free and I benefit by having you ask your questions directly within this Forum and User help groups.  Some of the best internet content comes from user interactions.

Josephwojcicki@itstudy.guide
Share: